Labour has launched its General Election Manifesto outlining the most radical and ambitious plan to transform our country in decades.
The fully-costed plan to transform Britain includes policies to:
- Make those at the top pay their fair share of tax to help fund world-class public services.
- Give Britain a pay rise, starting with a real living wage of at least £10 an hour, including for young workers.
- Launch the biggest council house-building programme since the 1960s and cap rents.
- Create one million new green jobs as part of a Green Industrial Revolution.
- Stop giant healthcare companies sucking out profits from the NHS.
- Bring rail, mail, water and energy into public ownership.
- Provide the very fastest full-fibre broadband for free.
Labour is a movement, and our strength comes from us all working together. We would like to thank everyone who has been involved in the policy development process and who have shared their ideas with us. Your contributions have played an important role in informing this manifesto for real change.
Visit labour.org.uk/manifesto/ now to see the 2019 Manifesto in full.