Labour’s National Policy Forum (NPF) has now launched its 2022 policy consultation. The NPF consultation is a really important opportunity for our members, supporters and stakeholders to have their say on how the next Labour government can build a new Britain which guarantees security, prosperity and respect for all.
Each of the six policy commissions has published a consultation document. The six topics open for consultation are:
- Creating green jobs
- Guaranteeing good work in the modern workplace
- Guaranteeing safe and secure communities through an effective criminal justice system
- Securing first class public services for all
- Delivering financial, social and housing security
- Protecting our national interests and promoting Labour values abroad
The consultation is open until 8 July and we want to hear your contributions so that Labour will develop the policy platform that will build a new Britain which guarantees security, prosperity and respect for all.
To read this year’s six consultation documents, make a submission to one or more of them, or register to attend our online member roundtables, visit the consultation hub page here.
You can keep up-to-date with the consultations, and the NPF more broadly, by following us on Twitter @labpolicyforum #LabourPolicy.